Vision Protect™ for Automotive
Vision Protect™ is a nanotechnology product specifically formulated and tested for automobile glass. The coating is extremely durable, long lasting, and works as a superior repellent for rain, snow, dirt and salt. Unlike traditional soft glass coatings on the market that cover the surface of the glass with a thin layer of non-stick chemicals, the Nanovations glass treatment technology follows the contours of the glass right down to the nanolevel with a hard inorganic layer.
Vision Protect® represents the Next Generation in windshield glass treatment with the following benefits:
- Easy and fast to apply
- Repels water, dirt, dust, salt, ice and snow.
- Easy to clean, self-cleaning effect
- Reduces Glare and improves night vision in bad weather
- Last up to two years on windshields
- Published testing by an accredited US laboratory
- UV resistant
- Tested at accredited U.S. lab for longevity to 500,000 wiper cycles
- Tested at accredited lab for Salt Spray and Acid Rain
Research studies have concluded that a hydrophobic coating applied on an automotive glass surface can improve a driver’s visual perception by over 30% and improve their response time by 25%. At a speed of 43 miles per hour, this means one can stop their vehicle 60 feet earlier, than one being driven without a hydrophobic treatment that is still effective.